Usage and access of TheSupp.com, including the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms:
- By using TheSupp.com you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions, which shall become effective immediately on your first visit to TheSupp.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the below terms and conditions, please do not access, use and/or contribute to TheSupp.com.
- TheSupp.com can alter or change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly to see if they have been updated. Your continued use of TheSupp.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or altered terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on TheSupp.com then the latter shall prevail.
- You are agreeing to the use TheSupp.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of TheSupp.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive language or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within TheSupp.com.
- Information on the TheSupp.com is intended for informational/educational purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare diagnosis or advice, and may not be used as such. The information on TheSupp.com is not reviewed by a medical professionals, so is only to be used at your own risk.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) contained in and on TheSupp.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in TheSupp.com or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use TheSupp.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any TheSupp.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of TheSupp.com content requires the prior written permission of TheSupp.com.
- All trademarks reproduced on TheSupp.com, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on TheSupp.com.
- Any names, images and logos identifying TheSupp.com, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of TheSupp.com, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of TheSupp.com, or any other third party.
Contributions to TheSupp.com
- Sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with TheSupp.com you agree to grant to TheSupp.com free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for TheSupp.com services in any media worldwide (including on TheSupp.com site accessed by international users).
- After submitting your contribution to TheSupp.com, copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- For TheSupp.com to use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, and doesn’t infringe any UK or international laws, that you have the right to give TheSupp.com permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
- When publishing your review/contribution on TheSupp.com, we normally display your name unless you request otherwise.