Muscle builders need to practice loading themselves with the right nutrition before, during, and after every workout. There are so many options available today, but it is difficult to know which is both safe and effective. The Legion Pulse supplement promises to pump you up for your workout, loading you with energy and stamina to get you going.
The Legion Pulse will give you two reasons why it works. The first one would be its active ingredients that have been clinically-tested. The findings have been published in scientific journals, making it a legit product. The second reason is its key features that can beat most of the other supplements in the market.
- It contains no unnecessary fillers, artificial sweeteners, or dyes
- It is 100 percent scientifically-derived, and the website has all the links for your reference
- It is made of theanine, caffeine, citrulline malate, ornithine, beta alanin, and betaine
- It is designed to boost your energy and endurance
- It offers a long-lasting surge of energy
Ingredients and Serving Size
The Legion Pulse contains powerful ingredients that are safe and effective, namely:
- 350mg cafffeine, which works as a stimulant to boost your muscle endurance and strength
- 350mg Theanine that relieves physical stress and boosts your mental alertness
- 8g Citrulline Malate that is easily absorbed, and helps increase the L-Arginine to improve aerobic and muscular endurance as well as recovery
- 2.2g Ornithine, which is a type of amino acid that aids in recovery, increases your body’s fat-burning capacity, and boosts growth hormone production
- 4.8g Beta-Alanine that improves anaerobic performance, reduces muscle fatigue, and boosts your lifting power
- 2.5g Betaine that comes from beets and helps increase muscular strength and endurance, and improve the production of growth hormones
It is ideal to start off with a half scoop of this powder supplement, and mix it with water or any other beverage. This will help you test your tolerance. Once you have become comfortable, you can gradually increase it to the regular two-scoop dose.
Legion Pulse is backed with scientific references to prove its manufacturer’s claims. It only means that this pre-workout supplement has been well-researched and carefully formulated. There are only a few products on the market today with such scientific backing. Another great thing about this supplement is its natural ingredients, cutting out all the artificial and unnecessary ones.
The list of ingredients can be found on the product label. It ensures that you are familiar with the components that you are putting into your body. The manufacturer also claims that the product has no adverse side effects, making it safe to drink. This transparency is what makes its customers loyal to the supplement.
Furthermore, the container is completely filled, meaning you will make the most out of your purchase. The taste is also one of the best out there. While it does have caffeine in it, customers said they do not feel any crash afterward. The supplement lasts long enough, and gives fantastic gains.
The biggest drawback is probably the price. This pre-workout supplement is one of the most expensive out there. Even if you lessen the dosage to stretch it out for a longer period of time, the total cost is still high.
In addition to that, many customers reported having a tingling sensation in their hands or face, which is only a minor side effect. Some people also said they felt too energized that they cannot calm themselves down after taking their dose for the day. As mentioned earlier, it will be wise to test the product first by taking in half the recommended dose and mixing it with water or any of your preferred beverages.
The Legion Pulse is a phenomenal pre-workout supplement that contains ingredients with scientific backing. Its formulation comes with scientific references that you can read on the brand’s official website. The list of ingredients are also stated on the product label to promote transparency.
While some users complained of feeling too pumped up after taking a dose, it is highly recommended that you test the product by taking half a dose first. The Legion Plus, overall, offers a safe and effective mix that will give you long-lasting energy without the feared post-workout crash.